Infrastructure in the Risers & Roof
PropTech powers the digitalisation of real estate, driven by the need to put purpose, culture shift and customer
experience at the heart of the property sector. The industry is moving from a focus on “location, location, location”
to “location, experience, analytics” by connecting the dots between buildings, businesses and people
Modern employees want to control their workplace experience – from building access, desk and meeting room bookings through to environmental adjustments. Businesses need to support new ways of working – flexible or project, or activity based – boost productivity and enhance well-being in order to attract and retain talent. Landlords need to optimise building efficiency, enhance in-building experience and provide an overall connected experience in order to maximise ROI
PEER TO PEER (P2P) MULTI PROVIDER SOLUTION FOR CONNECTIVITY – ENHANCING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
providing a user-centric experience backed by an as consumed service level assurance that guarantees
consistent internet access and performance.
- decreasing risk of outages due to network failure or spikes / surges in usage through deep network
A CENTRAL POINT FOR CONNECTIVITY AND SUPPORT
Provision of ‘carrier grade security’ (these are networks that have extremely high levels of reliability, are well
tested, reliable and ensure redundancy of equipment is addressed). Connect via secure controlled devices, workstations or through controlled access using BYOD (bring your own devices – eg personal phones, laptops, tablets etc)
CENTRALISED VIRTUAL FIREWALLS TO MAINTAIN NETWORK/INTERNET PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY
Provide the ability to automatically switch between the core national providers during times of network stress or outage to maintain continuous user operation of the network and/or the internet with the minimum disruption or degradation. This is possible by using geo-diverse data centres.
ENHANCE WELL-BEING FOR YOUR STAFF, TENANTS AND VISITORS
- No upfront external connectivity cost
- No monthly external connectivity cost
- No monthly internal connectivity cost
- Dedicated landlord connectivity for shared area wi-fi and reception(s)
SECURE, RELIABLE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE WI-FI
By using high quality and reliable hardware a Wi-fi infrastructure can be created no matter how tough the
environment. Using multi-gigabit technology Wi-Fi speeds can be stepped up as needed. In addition the
system will support more simultaneous device connections without compromising on performance and benefit from automated high throughput detection to deliver a great and consistent user experience.
Provision of real-time insights on network traffic and load to optimise it and deliver a high quality,
continuous service performance.
Some key features include:
- Out-of-the-box, all-in-one monitoring solution with a single, dynamic dashboard.
- MaaS based pricing per device per month.
- Enterprise grade software – fully hosted.
- Monitor service consumed vs provided
- Intuitive discovery tools delivering spare ports analysis, capacity management, sure path mapping.
- Full API capability to seamlessly integrate with your service management tool.